Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baggy Bottoms

K8 said...
"Hi Koyuk, My boyfriend doesn't seem to like my wardrobe very much. Whenever I wear my sexy gray sweatpants, gray long underwear top, and gray sweatshirt, he complains. Do you think getting some new sweatpants--maybe in a different color--would help? They are, afterall, ten years old and about 2 sizes too big.
"

Well K8, there is alot to be said for baggy clothes. I know when I am feeling naughty I like to nibble on loose fabric. I love the way my super dog spit darkens the fabric and the feel of the material on my tongue makes my lipstick dispense. Now as for your great dane of a boyfriend, I suggest you surprise him tonight. Come out wearing the baggy outfit and then slowly strip out of it. Then he will have a positive memory to link that image to. If all else fails, buy spandex and he will never again complain about the sweatpants!
Koyuk

No comments: