Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fault Lines and Rawhide!

dimwitty said...
"Koyuk,I can't ever seem to make my girlfriend happy. She constantly focuses on what I don't do right. I don't really know how to deal with this, I keep trying to be a better boyfriend and yet with her failing to recognize my efforts and constantly pointing out my faults I am not sure how long I can take it."


ERRRRRRufffff! I am chewing on a piece of rawhide right now! Man I'm pissed! Oopsie...I just pissed. Anyway. Dimwitty- interesting way to see yourself. Sounds like you live up to your name! How does one TRY to be a better boyfriend? Do you have THAT many faults? If her focus is on all of the bad things...are there any good things? I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are trying and that she really is just that negative. Unless you want to have her get on here and write me too.

You know when I was born I had balls! Yep! A big swingin pair of male meatballs. The F%^*%*'n dogpound took them. I assume for some sick ritual involving a virgin and some priest! I dunno. Anyway, they took MY BALLS! That's my excuse! WHAT IS YOURS???? Who cut yours off? Oh yeah that's right, that bitch in heat who can only smell her own ass and has no interest in seeing the stud you are! Grow a pair! We cannot make dramatic changes for someone else. Nor can someone else expect us to make dramtic changes for them. We simply work on ourselves at out own pace and that is the best we can do. If she is really this bad, then sit her down and explain that you deserve someone who sees you for your strengths and not just your faults. Tell her YOU don't expect HER to change for you and you are not changing for her.

Then sniff out someone better! You are chasing your tail and you should be out chasing other tail!!!!

Erf! Good Luck!
Koyuk

No comments: